Skip to content
Page load link
What expertise does each team member bring?
- Collectively, the design team has a proven, uniquely skilled Canadian workforce and supply chain across the country that are ready to support this program today.
- BAE brings its expertise in advanced warship design with its latest Type 26 Global Combat Ship that is already on its way to becoming a major part of the Royal Navy’s fleet for the next quarter century and beyond.
- CAE brings its expertise as a globally recognized leader of Integrated Naval Training and Simulation solutions as well as Human Systems Integration for Naval Systems.
- Lockheed Martin Canada brings its expertise with a world renowned, Canadian-developed, combat management system, its CMS 330, and a successful track record in its integration;
- MDA brings its expertise in electronic systems engineering including management and system design, development and integration.
- L3 Technologies brings the combined expertise of four of its Canadian divisions in marine technologies, systems integration support, and through life in-service support in areas such as integrated communications, electro optic and infrared sensors, and integrated platform management systems, in addition to other sub-systems such as torpedo handling systems.
- Ultra Electronics brings its expertise in underwater warfare integration and systems.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!